Sunday, February 8, 2009

VA-FUCKING-CATION

Yeah, I'm excited. :) right now me, Mark, kiddies plus five of our friends are sitting in a huge house in NH watching Troy (female eye-candy central) and shit talking about my ex-boyfriend. And four other people are going to be joining us later on this week. Yay! These are all my best friends and we do this every year or so where we rent a house in NH and sit around and do lots of nothing all week. Here are the plans for this week:
- Loula is going to learn how to ski--- DONE
- we are going to have a chili cook-off--- DONE
- Aluminum Chef: breakfast (our version of Iron Chef)
- spa day for the ladies, plus maybe a stop at the outlets---DONE
- DDR (dance dance revolution) tournament
- Guitar Hero/ Rock Hero marathon-- DONE
- fondue night--- DONE

As you can see, a whole lot of mind-enriching activities. :) I'm trying to take a bunch of pictures to record our experience here for eight days... the first one I think (which I'll have to post when we get home probably) is a picture of our totally cheap-ass "curtains". Basically the bedroom we are sleeping in has this big, nice picture window... but no curtains. Doah! A little to intrusive for me, especially when its facing the street! So I had to take four of bath towels and safety pins and make impromptu coverings for the window panes. :) More to come!

No comments: