Honestly I think this is going to be one of my new favorite words. "Bromance"-- think "Jay and Silent Bob"-- is a word I heard from a cop that I work with when he was teasing two others. Apparently it is either an MTV show or it was mention on an MTV show but I think it is *awesome*. I'm going to use this word every single chance I get. :)
While I'm on the topic of funny, we went to a party last night that was thrown by Mark's boss (sort of a post-holiday-get-together kind of thing) and a place called Felt in Downtown Crossing, Boston. I have to say, it was pretty cool, both the place and the party. What's funny about this is that we had a big pool tournment where Mark's boss picked who was going to be partners with who (most of us didn't know each other since all the employees brought SO's) and just set us up. Here is the hysterical part: MY TEAM WON. I was paired with one of the psychologists that Mark works with and we totally swept the tables. This is totally amazing because on most occasions I utterly suck at shooting pool. Tonight, with the grace of some unknown billiards goddess I actually played decently well. Needless to say my partner was seriously good. Anyways, so our first prize was a gift certificate to come back to Felt to have a party with 2 hours of free pool and appetizers for 20 people. Rockin'! And also da boss was going to donate to a charity of our choice. Guess where we're going for my birthday???? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment