Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday's list

Okay, here's all the stuff I did yesterday while on vacation:
- played with Will and Loula
- gave Will a bath
- planned out chili for dinner on Tuesday
- planned dessert to be consumed by me and Sarah while we watch "The Biggest Loser" on Tuesday night
- planned the possibility of doing outlet shopping Friday morning before going to the spa and then lunch (that will be a long day... LOL)
- went food shopping (seriously the only productive thing I did all day)
- played Lego Indiana Jones on XBox with Sarah
- watched "The Usual Suspects" on TV with gang
- started my new jigsaw puzzle
- puttered around on email/computer

Ummm... yeah, I think that's everything.  I better slow down for the rest of the week or else I might run out of energy by Wednesday. Ha.

No comments: