Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Continuing with the state-by-state analysis...

It is now 9:33 p.m., and I am further opining...

- Louisiana: Fucking Cajun food is too spicy. Who wants to live in a state that looks like a smelly foot?

OHIO: Is the greatest state in the union. Cradle of football. Easy to spell. Fun to say. A community of caring, intelligent, reasonable citizens. :)

- West Virginia. Not even a real state. Bunch of hypocrites that initially broke away from Virginia when Virginia left the union, that now are going back to the stinking motherland.
- Texas: So I asked Mark "how can I shit on Texas?". His answer "Dude, its Texas, how can you not?" Let's start with this. Oil prospecting motherfuckers lured our pal Brian from our home to that of the worst coke-snorting cowboy. 
Utah: Has a basketball team called the Jazz. What??? Has lots of Mormons. Huh??? A square state that doesn't know what a square is supposed to look like. 
- Mississippi: Ready for juvenile behavior? The only state that has a slang term for "urine" in its name. *LOL*

It is now 10:16 p.m.  Do you know who your president is???

No comments: