Anyways, I'm purposely going to get on another subject here before my blood pressure rises to the danger point. BABIES. Holy shit I love babies. Just this past month I've found out that my cousin and a good friend of mine are both expecting... one in April and one in June. Coincidence that my two were born in these two months? Dunno, fun to think about though. I am SO EXCITED about these babies. They are both finding out the sex of their child though... while it is totally their decision I have to say I wish they weren't finding out. :) It was much more fun to find out when the baby is born. But on another selfish note, it means that I will be able to give away Loula or Will's old clothing a bit sooner. I swear those two kids grow like little weeds, and are both in clothing meant for children that are older than they are. Anyways, I have multiple boxes of baby/toddler clothing downstairs in our basement that I am looking to get rid of. Of course, I also have like three huge shopping bags filled with maternity clothing. I wish I could give that away too, but my cousin is at least six inches taller than me, and my friend is a foot taller than me. If I can't find someone else close to my size soon that will be getting pregnant then I'll probably just donate it. Too bad though, I have a lot of nice stuff. There are also two women in my office that are pregnant, but they are also both significantly taller than I am so I can't give it to them either.
Yeah, I'm sure that one of you out there is saying: Any more babies for you? And the answer is an emphatic HELL NO. I love my kids, don't want any more. I have a boy and a girl, one for each hand in case they run, I am all set. But it doesn't change the fact that I super-love babies. I would totally have a baby if I didn't have to get fat, if I didn't have to hook myself up to a breast pump for a year, and if I had the time, money and mental energy for a third child. Ha. Yeah. No. Also that its kinda too late for Mark and I since he had a vasectomy back in May. Psyche!
No comments:
Post a Comment