Monday, September 15, 2008

More New Mexico photos


So, here is a picture what of all of us (minus me, of course, since I'm still breastfeeding) were trying out one night... absinthe. This used to be illegal, and now just really fucks you up. I tried in once in college and it was WEIRD. Anyways, as to what's going on here, we are lighting sugar over the absinthe; you are supposed to let the sugar melt into it and then drink it. It's the sort of alcohol that you drink in little cordial glasses... drinking any more than that would be trouble. :)


I love stained glass. If this wasn't in a church, of a saint, it would be called The Pensive Warrior or something like that.


I *love* stained glass. Every window should be stained glass.


Don't ask me why, but I thought this chair looked so cool in my great-uncle's backyard.


Pretty flower, but more notable because I was testing the different settings on my camera and taking multiple shots of it. This was the clearest.

This is the work bench in my great-uncle's backyard. He works outside and in, and goes outside especially when he spray paints stuff. I just liked all the colors.

No comments: