Sunday, September 14, 2008

Women and pictures


No, this isn't going to be a montage (sp?) of photos of females... its just a delineation of two separate topics I wanted to talk about. First, this whole Sarah Palin thing. I'm not going to rehash it because, quite frankly, my friend Leyre already did so and her thoughts are pretty much *exactly* my feelings on the topic. So take a look: here. And just to make it worse, one of my train friends says to me "Well, you are a professional woman, aren't you voting for McCain/Palin?" Now, he was totally doing this in jest, but that's probably the serious question of many people across this country to independent, moderate, or Democratic females. Ugh.
So, on a totally different topic, I wanted to post some of the pictures I took of my uncle's house and artwork from when we went to New Mexico. Two are above... an armchair in his backyard that he spray painted silver, and another is a corner of the studio in his house. Below is the stained glass window by his front door, the painting that soon will be mine (YAY!!), and a side view of one of his sculptures.




No comments: