Okay, so for over a year I've had a blog for my two kids, here. Then I realized over the past few months that there were things I wanted to post, but either had nothing to do with my little ones, or were pretty inappropriate for a children's blog. Anyways, this is my outlet. :) I'm not even sure how often I'll post, or even how many people (that I know at least) I'll tell that I have this.
So my first post will be about my bucket list. One of the reasons why I think that it would be fun to have my own blog is to have a permanent record of my bucket list, which, if you have seen or heard of the movie, is a list of things you want to do before you "kick the bucket".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My list is here. Perhaps we should work on doing the elephant thing together for a few years. I think that something very similar is on Leyre's list, too. Perhaps a girls vacation to India to ride elephants...perhaps 4-5 years from now?
Also, didn't you already witness 2 births??? ;)
Post a Comment